BSG 2017


One of my favorite ways to punish myself is to ride Blood, Sweat, and Gears, a long bike ride in the mountains in Watauga County.  I've been doing this now for about a decade, and the ride is like an old (and difficult) friend.

Not my strongest ride this year, but I got it done.  Thankful for safety down the backside of Snake Mountain in the rain, and for all God's mercies.

I kicked off my sabbatical last year with BSG (it was the last weekend of June last year), so I had lots of time (five and a half hours) to think about that wonderful time and to be thankful for many blessings--that is, when I wasn't in so much pain I couldn't think of anything except the next pedal stroke.



Comments

Unknown said…
hi,
i saw this this post .it ia a good school . it has many information for us ,
click this link for more information
best school

Popular Posts