- His playfulness. Blake loved life, loved to enjoy games, invent games, and explore the possibilities in the world that God made.
- His unhurriedness. He was the quintessential Unhurried Child.
- His capacity for friendship and building community.
- May it be the hub of much playfulness, delight in learning, and unhurried exploration of God’s world.
- May it be the hub of a rich community of learners and friends.
- And may it be the hub of Christian formation for many students, who worship here, are discipled here, read and hear God’s Word here.