Lower School Strings Ensemble


Mary Fran Boyce and Nancy Brooks are two of the most experienced strings teachers in Durham and Chapel Hill. They come to Trinity to volunteer their time in leading our Lower School String Ensemble, which has grown nicely from last year (our first official year) to this year.

They played last Thursday for the Lower School Assembly.

My favorite: The Polish Carol. Beautiful, and beautifully done by these students. I was very proud of them, and I look forward to seeing this talented group mature into a Middle and Upper School String Ensemble.

I have a dream that one day a Trinity orchestra will play the Brandenburg Concertos. Would love to check that one off my bucket list one day before I check out!

Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm so thankful to Nancy and Mary Fran, their vision, and their perseverance.















Comments

Popular Posts